Based on an online database, DOMOS offers different modules:
- Portfolios: allowing to structure the assets around dedicated ID cards, under investment vehicles, with their different layers, typically SPVs.
- Transaction & process management: based on state-of-the-art workflow technology, this module allows to collaboratively follow-up on any investment processes, combined with document management features.
- Risk management: this module allows to define KRIs at asset/SPVs/fund level and to aggregate them up to fund level, create risk categories, manage different risk profiles, etc… It is combined with a valuation feature allowing to perform stress tests and valuation reviews.
- Reporting & Dashboards: the reporting factory allows to issue regulatory reports (typically AIFMD – Annex IV reports) or industry focused reports (SDDS, …), while the dashboards module allows dynamic data analytics and reporting.
DOMOS serves the European market with offices in London, Paris and Luxembourg.
- The Alternative Investment fund industry is evolving rapidly but lacks modern technology natively designed to manage risks and dedicated to its needs.
- DOMOS FS aims at providing an all-in-one hosted platform that supports the industry’s requirements for facilitated data management and out-of-the-box solutions.
- Alternative Invesment fund managers are about to change the way they think about risk management.
- Simplicity: We want all our solutions to be intuitive and efficient.
- Quality: We believe quality and reliability lie at the heart of value creation for our customers.
- Clients first : All the product investments are driven by our clients to address business needs with the shortest time to market.
The DOMOS team is formed of industry practitioners cumulating more than fifty years of experience in financial technology.
Business and technology professionals have come to the conclusion that the industry is missing the system designed by unquoted assets managers for unquoted assets managers: a system that would be designed from the outset to manage risks and business workflows. Our team has decided to embark on that exciting journey !
The team is led by Arnaud Vinciguerra, who co-founded Sophis in the early 90’s. As Sophis’ CTO he supervised all developments including front-office, risk management, and back-office offering. After the acquisition of Sophis by Misys in 2011, he was in charge of Risk Management for the group and led Operations for the Misys Sophis division. Arnaud is based in London and holds a degree in Maths from Ecole Normale Supérieure in Paris.