The European alternative investment funds industry is dealing with fundamental changes with regards to risk management. Placing a central role on permanent risk management functions as well as establishing procedures to measure and manage risks become more and more regulated.
DOMOS simplifies the implementation of Risk Management Process.
It supports tailoring specific risks linked to illiquid activities and
allows Funds Managers to monitor these risks and
to comply with the legal framework.
MONITOR YOUR RISK MANAGEMENT PROCESS
Know your assets
- Standardise illiquid assets using DOMOS flexible database
- Control documents using DOMOS document management system and check list tool.
Define your risk Profile
- Set up key risks indicators (KRI) for assets, portfolio and fund level.
- Choose quantitative or qualitative indicators
- Create tailored made formula to assess the different risks.
- Link fund’s data to market data
- Score risks
- Consolidate them according to chosen criteria
- Define alerts
- Launch procedures in case of risk breaches
- Ensure data are up-to-date
- Add valuation models
- Analyse in real time the portfolio
- Create risk dashboards to get a of your portfolio
- Use data Analytics features to control it
- Do pre-trade checks launching analysis and scenarios on current portfolio and deals in the pipe
- Validate each transaction before investment
Report and Response
- Create your risk report
- Follow-up trends and indicators