Under the AIFM Directive, the risks monitoring duties of the depositary banks are complex and potential liability extremely high. Core responsibilities of an AIFMD Depositary include safekeeping of investor assets, cash flow monitoring, overseeing compliance with AIFMD and fund specific rules.
DOMOS Depositary features are specially built to support depositaries in fulfilling those duties.
MANAGE YOUR DEPOSITARY DUTIES WITH A SINGLE SOURCE OF TRUTH
Perform your safekeeping & asset ownership
- Document investments vehicles and their assets through dedicated ID card, including valuation & documents.
- Display automatically investment diagrams and ownership charts with look through.
Monitor transactions & cash
- Structure AIFs investments and upload transaction documentation in real-time.
- Perform cashflows monitoring for transactions and LPs operations.
- Oversee funds’ delegates with dedicated due diligence workflows.
- Automate your reporting duties using your own templates
- Provide access to dashboards to your counterparts
- Manage investments restrictions
- Produce audit confirmations and other key reports