Domos FS is a dynamic and innovative FinTech specialized in the management of Alternative Investment Funds. We are seeking a talented and motivated Business Analyst to join our growing team. If you like cutting-edge technology and are willing to contribute to the satisfaction of our customers, then you should apply.
Working under the guidance of our Head of Presales, you will comprehensively understand, analyze, and communicate client requirements to the teams, ensuring the project’s feasibility.
As a member of the Domos FS team your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Thoroughly grasp client requirements and discern industry expectations and challenges,
- Define user needs and encapsulate industry expectations through user stories,
- Document and draft functional specifications,
- Establish clear acceptance criteria for project evaluation,
- Conduct both technical and functional feasibility studies,
- Manage and prioritize backlogs effectively,
- Monitor ongoing developments and conduct functional test validations,
- Validate the conformity of deliverables from the development team,
- Provide support to users, including the creation of deliverables and documentation, as well as managing user training,
- Collaborate with external third parties and, when necessary, analyze potential technical and functional synergies.
You serve as the driving force for the implementation of methods and analysis tools. You qualify and prepare relevant data sources to attain your objectives. Subsequently, you evaluate the results and compare them to the planned objectives.
More broadly, following your analysis of customer demands, you communicate the most efficient strategies for project realization to third parties.
To be successful in this role, you should have:
- A Master or University degree in engineering or equivalent,
- A first professional experience as Business Analyst that sharpened your project management skills,
- Experience in writing functional and business specifications with the ability to map conceptual financial and business elements to practical system capabilities,
- Financial Services industry knowledge and experience are highly valued,
- Good level of writing skills,
- Fluency in both French and English, other language appreciated.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills, as you will manage customer meetings and summarize their content/conclusions,
- Commitment to delivering exceptional service quality to both internal and external clients,
- You enjoy exploring data and identifying their hidden potential,
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team,
- Adaptability and curiosity, to be able to understand all roles within Domos FS and in the industry.
- Competitive salary and benefits package,
- Work hours split between remote home office and at-office presence,
- Professional development and growth opportunities,
- Collaborative and inclusive work environment.
If you are an enthusiastic Business Analyst looking to take your career to another level and be part of an innovative team, we would love to hear from you. Apply today and help us shape the future of Alternatives!
Domos FS is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and experiences.
Please send your resume and a cover letter detailing your relevant experience using the “Apply now” button.