Domos FS is a dynamic and innovative FinTech firm specialized in the management of Alternative Investment Funds. We are seeking a talented and motivated Consultant to join our growing team. If you like cutting-edge technology and are willing to contribute to the satisfaction of our customers, then you should apply.
As a member of the Domos FS team your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Work directly with customers to gather, scope and understand business requirements, and steer them towards Domos best practice solutions,
- Interact with clients both for business and technical specifications,
- Write/maintain business analysis and solution documents,
- Identify and document core product gaps,
- Configure and test the system to ensure that it meets the business requirements,
- Create and validate test scenarios,
- Follow up with the Client’s end users to validate the solution delivered, achieve signoff, and continue to move the system towards go-live,
- Manage issues and track timeline of deliverables, and proactively keep the Client and/or Domos Project Manager informed of progress. Additionally, the consultant will assist customers with the development of their own internal project plan, including identification of key setup and configuration tasks, scope considerations, timeline and scheduling, and resource requirements.
To be successful in this role, you should have:
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in engineering or equivalent,
- A minimum of 3 years of professional experience,
- Experience in writing functional and business specifications with the ability to map conceptual financial and business elements to practical system capabilities,
- Good knowledge of SQL/Oracle, XML and basic principles of coding,
- Knowledge and functional experience in the alternative asset classes will be valued,
- Fluency both in French and English, other language appreciated.
- Excellent communications and collaboration skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Attention to detail, rigorous work ethic and curious mindset are essential qualities in this role.
- You enjoy working on new technologies and are enthusiastic about aligning with the collective values of the group.
- Competitive salary and benefits package,
- Work hours split between remote home office and at-office presence,
- Professional development and growth opportunities,
- Collaborative and inclusive work environment.
If you are an enthusiastic Consultant looking to take your career to another level and be part of an innovative team, we would love to hear from you. Apply today and help us shape the future of Alternatives!
Domos FS is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and experiences.
Please send your resume and a cover letter detailing your relevant experience using the “Apply now” button.
Offer ID: 10CPSPM10
Expected travel: 11-30%