Domos FS is a dynamic and innovative FinTech specialized in the management of Alternative Investment Funds. We are seeking a talented and motivated Full–Stack Developer to join our growing team. If you like cutting–edge technology and are willing to contribute to the development of our SaaS solutions, then you should apply.
As we embark on the transformation of our application architecture, modernize our technology stack (migration to ReactJS), and incorporate new features into our solutions, your responsibilities will encompass:
- Conception and development of new features:
- Develop both the front-end (react) et back-end to address user experience concerns and optimize application performance,
- Enhance back-end and front-end tests coverage,
- Monitor backend performance.
- Participate in technical and functional discussions,
- Contribute to the redesign of our application,
- Collaboratively develop content while adhering to provided technical and functional instructions within a team,
- Undertake improvements and optimizations of the platform,
- Bug solving,
- Lead the design and the run of our solutions,
- Enhance the cloud architecture supporting our solutions to optimize load testing.
To be successful in this role, you should have:
- A degree in IT or related field (Engineer or Master 2 degree)
- A minimum of 2 years of professional experience as a Full-Stack developer during which you:
- Acquired solid expertise in the design and formalization of technical and applicative architectures.
- If you specialize in either Back-end or Front-end, you are also encouraged to apply.
- An interest for the Financial Services sector.
- Fluency in French and good command of English.
- Strong problem solving-skills and the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent communications and collaboration skills.
- Attention to detail, rigorous work ethic and curious mindset are essential qualities in this role.
- You enjoy exploring new technologies and are enthusiastic about aligning with the collective values of the group.
The technical ecosystem in which you will operate is as follow:
Work environment: Ubuntu 20.04, Intellij IDEA (latest version), Visual Studio Code (latest version)
Langages: Java 17, Typescript (latest version)
Databases: MySQL9, Mongo 4.x
- Competitive salary and benefits package,
- Work hours split between remote home office and at-office presence,
- Professional development and growth opportunities,
- Collaborative and inclusive work environment.
Offer ID: 10FS11
Expected travel: 0-10%