AIFMD, Automatic Exchange of Information or circular CSSF 18/698 are major pieces of legislation that affect Alternative Investment Fund Managers.
Using DOMOS Regulatory reporting module, generate, send and archive all your regulatory reports, e.g. AIFMD Annex IV or CRS/FATCA in a click.
GENERATE & SEND YOUR REGULATORY REPORTS AUTOMATICALLY
Ensure data integrity, get rid of risks associated with manual processes and spreadsheets
Thanks to our ergonomic web-based interface, your data is gathered and your AIFMD, FATCA or CRS reports are prepared to be directly sent to the regulator using a unique interface.
- Produce, control and validate regulatory reports and send them directly to the regulator via DOMOS
- Document and centralise the history of your reports
- Manage and monitor your overall reporting duties and processes
DOMOS regulatory reports coverage
- DOMOS currently covers these regulatory reports. This list evolves over time and additional reports can be added upon requests.
- DOMOS Regulatory reporting module can be used as a single interface to file your regulatory reports to the CSSF, ACD, BCL, AMF, Banque de France, BAFIN, FCA, etc.
- Reports include AIFMD, CRS, FATCA, G2.1, K3.1, O4.1, O4.2, S.G., SGOREP, S1.6, S2.13, S2.16, S2.17, TPTOBS, TPT SPV, O1.1 / U1.1.