Domos Fund Accounting
Streamline accounting processes and simplify cashflow management
Why choose Domos Fund Accounting ?
With the Domos Fund Accounting module, you can effortlessly track fund, portfolio, and investor transactions while generating local GAAP(s) or IFRS-compliant postings in order to strike your NAV.
In addition to general accounting, Domos offers advanced analytical accounting features with granular allocation rules for greater precision. You also gain a centralized view of accounting information with our accounting repository, which facilitates the creation of financial statements and the export of journal entries to any legacy system.
- NAV per fund/share
- Automatic postings to the General Ledger, including reversal operations
- Easy-to-adapt AIFs charts of accounts
- Management of frozen periods
- Automatic computation of closing (accrued interest, FX unrealized gain and losses, FX reevaluation etc.)
- Management and distribution fees calculation
- Financial statements publication
Benefits of the solution
- Streamlined accounting processes
- Simplified cashflow management
- Global view of the AIFs’ operations
You may also be interested in:
Streamlines middle and back-office operations, from fund administration to investor relations.
Generate, send, and archive your regulatory reports in one place.